Thursday, November 25, 2004

27 things i want to do when i'm 27

Stolen from E (although I get 27 and she only gets 25):

*Sidenote: I've stolen this with the understanding that if I don't realistically get to all this stuff this year, it just gets bumped back to the next.

1. Get married
2. Travel in Europe
3. Finish the Lord of the Rings books
4. Go dancing at a gay club
5. Go to the beach
6. Eat really healthy food and maintain weight loss
7. Rearrange all the furniture in my house
8. Get new glasses
9. Cut my hair short again
10. See Melissa Ferrick at least twice
11. Get my own radio show on WEFT
12. Continue singing with Amasong
13. Watch all of the remaining seasons of Star Trek that I haven't seen yet
14. Go to the movies alone a few times
15. Visit Memphis, St. Louis, Madison, San Francisco, and Chicago
16. Do the Serenity Prayer cross-stitch I've been wanting to work on forever!
17. Read Bust, MacWorld, and Paste magazines
18. Spend a lot of time at Pages for All Ages
19. Ride a bike to campus and back
20. Plant a garden
21. Forgive all of the people who've hurt me
22. Fall recklessly in love
23. Publish an article in a journal
24. Read 4 academic books outside of classes
25. Keep up with blogging
26. Do the collage that's been floating around in my head for 2 years
27. Actually write a novel for NaNo month this year!

Wow, that's quite a list. I guess I won't have any time to talk to any of you when I'm 27, cause I'll be very busy!