Thursday, July 08, 2004

things that make me happy

1. One of my students told someone in the hall that she likes my class.
2. I have a number of students who are taking their projects to places I never anticipated, and doing a fantastic job of it.
3. Breakfast in the morning with your roommate at the Original Pancake House for her birthday makes for an excellent in class discussion.
4. Mozilla Firefox is a far superior browser to Internet Explorer. I am in love with the tabs! Brilliant!
5. I am about one step away from purchasing a Powerbook and I sort of rode a bike again for the first time in ages, two things on my Goals list.
6. This semester teaching Dreamweaver (which is in fact the only thing I've taught consistently in my course, with the exception of resumes & cover letters) I'm going to learn more things about the program that I never knew how to do, and be able to make even better websites, and thus teach my students to make far superior websites than my former students.
7. Since tonight is my only weekend night this week (thrilling isn't it?) I plan to eat home made Indian food and watch City of God.