Sunday, January 02, 2005

new years resolutions

Well, I'm not much for making resolutions, but I think I'll post a few here and on my sidebar, and see if I manage to get any of this stuff done over the course of the year. This is pretty much a shortened list of 27 things I wanted to do when I'm 27.

Travel in Europe
Finish the Lord of the Rings books
Eat really healthy food and maintain weight loss
Rearrange all the furniture in my house
Get new glasses
Get my own radio show on WEFT
Continue singing with Amasong
Watch all of the remaining seasons of Star Trek that I haven't seen yet
Visit Memphis, St. Louis, Madison, San Francisco, and Chicago
Do the Serenity Prayer cross-stitch I've been wanting to work on forever!
Plant a garden
Fall recklessly in love
Read 4 academic books outside of classes
Finish a novel