Friday, April 01, 2005

feeling so proud!

I can't tell you how truly excited I am about the work I'm doing this semester. I love my classes, even though they frustrate me sometimes, but overall, I really love them because I am learning a lot and thinking of things I find really interesting to write about.

And I love my students, again, they can be frustrating, but at this point, they finally seem to be getting it. I have piles of their work I can't wait to read (shouldn't grading always be like this?!?)

And I love my administration job because we are developing context-specific materials to teach our business communication course and that kind of work is thrilling to me. And I think these are very positive changes that I'm so excited to be a part of.

There are actually a lot of things I love right now: spring, my house, spending time with my cats, the idea that the farmers market will be open in 6 weeks, doing yoga every morning, spending time with my boyfriend, Passover, work, family, friends. Really just about everything but politics. Nice.